Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pet Sitter Secret: The Tick Puller

I had to share a great tool that I received from a fellow pet professional that has saved me a lot of time and allowed me to help pets! I'll preface this by saying that nobody is paying me for my review, I am just sharing a great tool in the hopes that others can use it. (I'll always disclose if I receive money to promote a product. So far there is no line of rich corporations banging on my door to offer me buckets of cash, but I will not turn down their beautiful cash buckets! I'll just be sure to be up front about it.)

The item is called the O'Tom Tick Twister. You can see their website here: http://www.otom.com/en/1-how-to-remove-a-tick.php

It's a really quick and easy way to remove a tick. Here in Northeast PA, ticks seem to be more and more common (is it just me? I NEVER saw ticks as a kid!) so having this handy is a good idea.

Some suggest keeping ticks that you find in case your pet experiences any health issues.

Of course, prevention is the optimal solution, and worth taking a few minutes to research (searching for "Tick Prevention" in Google is an ideal start).

In other news- the weather in Northeast PA has been spectacular these past few days. I see the dogs I walk soaking in that sun, they know that winter is nigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment