Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yard Waste Pick-Up

It's that time of year! The time when we see the snow melting, and we start planning our vacations! I love this time of year. the snow is juuuuust about gone, the dogs I walk sniff the ground like crazy on our walks to see what the melted snow has left behind, and if you pay attention, you can hear the robins singing. All right, all right, when I start talking like that my husband says he's going to bring out a violin. Haha. But it's true, it's a great time of year, especially after that long, dreary winter. Am I right?

So with vacations comes pet care, and things are already busy! Give me a call or send me an email if you're ready to book pet sitting services, and if you live in the Hamlin / Lake Ariel / Greentown / Moscow / Mount Cobb / Newfoundland areas. The summer holidays are almost fully booked up already - yikes! Fortunately, I am pleased to announce that I will be bringing on an employee or two in the next month or so. Stay tuned!

I'm off to walk my own dogs. We've all been feeling a little "pent up" this winter with the awful weather, so we are ready for some long walks! I hope you and your pets are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment